Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

10 August, 2011

Worst day ever

Today was the worst day of my entire 14 years of life.
Why?
beautiful beautiful food poisoning :(
I woke up for sahur wih a really bad stomache ache. I told mum and abah and they gave me a black tablet called charcoal.
It became worse so I didn't go to school today.
My intestines were contracting repeatedly. I couldn't even breathe and I started crying.
 It was pure agony.

Then abah took me to the clinic.
In the waiting room, the pain was so excruciating I was shivering like hell.
people around were just watching...
soon,  The doctor gave me a shot to releave my muscles.
Honestly, I felt like kising the doctor. Everything became calm.
I started breathing normally again and I could walk without feeling like dying.
ahh, pure bliss. It felt like doing drugs. I just wanted more and more.

Back home, after sleeping for a while, the medicine wore off.
the pain came back. I was gripping my stomache like it was my life.
after about 3 hours later, I took a bath (which didn't make me feel any better)
and sembahyang zuhur. I then fell asleep on the sejadah.
I woke up, looked at the clock and it was 5.30.
apparently, I missed the firs half of merlin :(


No comments:

Post a Comment