Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

20 February, 2012

Another one..

As I sit down on the bench, I glance down at it and stare.
Neglected responsibilities, guilt, depression all running through my mind.
I blow off the dust and slide open the cover.
There standing before me, an object so beautiful,
an object I wanted desperately. An object I was inadequate without.
I pressed the keys and felt the grainy dust under my fingers.

So yeah, here I am trying to compose yet another song.
No one has heard it yet except my sister and Atiyah
(Atiyah was in the toilet and said she heard it but it doesn't count)

Why am I composing another song?
well,

1. I haven't played for so long, all the other songs I composed
are swimming in my memory and I just can't seem to catch it.

2. It's for Someone.

I still can't figure out a name for it though.
It's not gonna be something jiwang like "You are my eternal love" *blueggh
Neither is it gonna be something crazy like "You're my cocaine".

On the second thought, I'll go with "you're my cocaine". quite catchy, yeah?
haha, jk

I'll post a video on the 29th.
Why the 29th?
It's a mystery.

Goodbye Qistina (I know you're reading this with your iPad)

No comments:

Post a Comment