Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 February, 2012

Nearly finished

If you came to my house,
you would see a note on my bedroom door that says "work in progress"
naah, I'm kidding.

But seriously, I'm trying really hard to make this piece perfect.
It has to be perfect.
Its for him.
How can it not be perfect right?

His smile is far from beautiful. Its perfect. divine.  magnificent.
Hey, at least I'm not doing other crazy things people do when they're into someone.
e.g: wrist cutting, carving-names-of-loved-ones-into-body-parts-with-knife-or-other-sharp-object,
getting a tattoo of that person. (yeah, that's all I can think of)

Believe me, the carving name on body part is real.

Oh, this is something I found during my daily visits to le 9gag homepage.
SO TRUE.
Only were nearly never in the same room :(


































2 comments:

  1. XD I'm like soooo head over heels right now! Grant Gustin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then write a song for him. I'm not convinced unless you do :P

    ReplyDelete