Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

16 February, 2012

Teacher's report

We had tuition the other day and the girls were at my house. The teacher didn't come yet so we played a game.

Because I have a super large white board in my living room,
I decided to teach the girls some Biology
My students: Mimi, Atiyah, Fatin, Sarah

I started teaching them Biology "chapter 4: Boys"
I taught them the proper way to calculate the rating of boys.
some of them coud no follow the simple mathematics and were
astounded to find out that 9/100 = 3/25

soon, we moved on to "chapter 5: boys II"
They learnt the characteristics of the specimen and
Sarah concluded that they are also known as "heartbreakers",
which we all agreed upon.

we also had "stars" and a student who answered questions correctly gets a star.
Finally, I gave them a pop quiz and the final "stars" are:
Sarah: 5stars
Fatin: 1star
Mimi: 0 stars
Atiyah: -2 stars

Then our real teacher came, we freaked out and padam-ed the whiteboard like lightning because there were words like "6 pack" and "puberty" lol

No comments:

Post a Comment