Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 February, 2012

Berdakwah!


Stadium Malawati Shah Alam.
Sambutan Maulidur Rasul peringkat Selangor
kitorang dapat no.3.
alhamdulillah




I remember in 2010
In bulan Ramadhan, I had to do a tazkirah.
But I freaked out and didn't do it in the end because I was too nervous of speaking infront of the whole sesi petang.
Now that I look back, I realise how stupid I was for not doing it.
Pahala punya banyak kau boleh dapat, tapi tak nak ambil. haihh..

Now, hereI am sharing this video about Couple vs kahwin.
JENG JENG JENG
Pause music over there -->

*Comes out from behind bushes "Wahai Fatimah..."
lol

Ok, lemme guess the reactions of my friends:

Qistina: "wey aku menangis wey".
Me:...

Atiyah: "haa, jom bermadu beramai-ramai!!"
Me: Jom, lepas spm terus kahwin!

Natasha: *points "handsome lah mammat ni"
Yes, automatically all the guys that berdakwah becomes a total hunk.
Perempuan bodoh mana yang tak nak lelaki yang perjuangkan Agama sendiri?

Dah, itu je lah kot.
I didn't post about "Maulidur rasul peringkat selangor" yet.
I was bitten by a snake, and now the venom is seeping into my veins, making way to my heart, which will be pumped by my blood to the rest of my body. making my mind a complete blur, my day a total haze and lastly, I will collapse onto the bed, falling in a deep sleep..

They found out later that the snake's name was "procrastination".

I could've just said I was "lazy",
but that wouldn't be as epic.
dah, bye.







2 comments: