Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 February, 2012

Oliver

I haven't posted anything about Oliver for a month.
He's all grown up now, spoiled as ever.
I taught him to "step up" a few minutes ago.
I'm gonna learn on how to teach him tricks from the master; Mimi :)

Here he is a month ago:


here he is now:

Bird eye view (literally): Olly on his swing that I hung onto the ceiling

These are his seeds he scattered from his food bowl. Dia makan yang warna meah je, so the other colours he throws away. ish ish ish

Small introduction.
Oliver, or "Olly" is a peach-faced lovebird. 
I got him when he was 3 weeks old.
I handfed him successfully (despite all the risks and complications that could have occured during hand feeding)
He is now fully weaned and flighted.
He was an angel when he was younger and now he is a spoiled brat (entah lah sape yg jadikan dia camtu...)
Olly has what I call the "flock" instinct.
meaning, he doesn't want to be anywear other then on my shoulder (or head)
I'm not sure how long the flock instinct lasts, but he will still love me.
Because I am his life. 

Me: Olly
Olly: *tweet tweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment