Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 March, 2013

foolish feelings

I didn't go to school today.
I have the stomach flu :D

You know, I always wanted to be the type of people who thinks that falling in love with the opposite sex is a nuisance, weak and vexatious...because it simply IS
Liking someone is a tiring thing. It messes with you mentally, wearing you down.
Who wants to be in that state especially when being faced with the biggest exams in their life?
I tell myself to not take the risk and meddle with things you can't control.

But that's just it...
You can't control who you like.
You can't control looking at him
You can't control thinking about how his perfection is a total contrast to what you are

and the worst part is, its irreversible.
once you like someone, there's no OFF button.
well, at least until your brain says so!







No comments:

Post a Comment