Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 September, 2013

100 squats a day?

Artificial Insemination
-The semen from the male partner is collected over a period of time.
-The collected semen which now has a high sperm rate is introduced into the female's oviduct.

When I was writing this for my Biology paper, I remembered Jennifer Lopez saying in The Back-up plan "I've been inseminated..I feel like a cow".

Our papers so far were ok, I guess.
not sure if easy because I know the answers....or because I'm doing everything wrong....
anyway, we have another 9 papers to go D:

I have managed to obtain an A- for BM, which is cool!

So, the other day I stumbled upon a challenge called "The 100 squats a day for 30 days" challenge.
The title says it all, I don't find it necessary to explain.
but oh my gosh, I did 100 squats on Wednesday and I still feel the soreness til today.
I've been consuming vast amounts of protein like you have no idea, hoping it will speed up with recuperation.
but damn, I can't even walk down the stairs properly.
"100 squats a day" challenge is on hold.


No comments:

Post a Comment