Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

14 July, 2012

EquineKL and dreaming big

P/s: Qistina, tolong baca kat bawah sekali

Tomorrow, were going to the best shop in my whole wide world.
The last time I went there was in November last year.
and were going there again tomorrow :))
I'm so excited!!

The shop is at Ampang, KL and is the only shop (that I know of in Selangor/KL area) that sells........
you guessed it, equestrian attire.
Its not only a shop that sells attire, it also sells things for horses.
you know, grooming supplies, tack, etc. 

It feels like heaven for me. Really, it does.
The leather boots, the dressage coats, the colourful bridles.


Oh, I rode Lateefa today.
This is my 3rd time riding her.
She's a good girl, although I think she has feelings for Wind.
I swear, those two are inseparable.
She is an ex-race horse from (NSF) National Stud Farm.
I was thinking of buying a horse from NSF. 
although thoroughbreds aren't really the best horse for pleasure riding..
I mean, they've got a reputation for being hot right?
haha, what am I talking about? I'm 16, and I'm thinking of buying a horse worth RM50,000. 
Dream big, right?


I'm sorry, I promise to make a completely horse-free related post next time :)



Oh and Qis, kalau kau baca ni kan,
sebab dah lama kau nak tunjuk kau betapa besar kuda dekat sini,
nanti aku bawak tab aku pergi DARC pastu aku skype kau tau!
muahahahahahahahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment