Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

26 July, 2012

selendang hari raya!!

saya ni bukannya jenis yg pakai selendang.
selendang ni, pada saya amatlah leceh dan mengambil masa lama.
tapi nama pun hari raya, kenalah beria.

i don't give a hoot what style they call this or if anyone has over done it, i'm still calling this, "style hidayah" lol. dahlah Shairah, talyah nak gelak, I know I won't be a selendang goddess like you :] most of the selendang I wear always looks like the substance that comes out of the rear end of a cow.

so, here it is, the most easiest style I could come up with.
NO PINS NEEDED :DD

"ughhh...what is this?!"





"hmmmm......maybee....just maybe...."





"Woww, I can't believe it....I found it!"








"Its official, this is what I'm wearing for Raya :)"

1 comment:

  1. WEH IT SUITS YOU!!!!!!!! CANTIK AHHHH AKAU WEH! OMG YEAY STYLE HIDAYAH!

    ReplyDelete