Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

25 August, 2012

Nearly getting stepped on by a 400kg animal. It was fun though

Well guys,
I broke my own record today.
Two falls within half an hour.

The stirrups came off TWICE while I was cantering half seat.
I knew there was something wrong with the stirrups.
My right leg (The side which the stirrup fell off) was somehow pushed forward and outward.


As I fell, I saw the sky above me.
Shah Rukh's feet nearly stepped on my body..
He weighs 400kg..

I'm ok though.
It was a bad thing I missed the look on my parents face as I hit the ground.
"Mama dengan abah takut lah, you patah kaki ke, tangan ke.."

and I said "Oh really mum, ke you takut I tak boleh pergi sekolah and be the doctor you always wanted me to become?"

 we both laughed.

Equestrian is a high-risk sport.
for those People who enter Eventing, Dressage, Jumping, Endurance,
barrel Racing and cross country
I salute you full heartedly. I really do.
You guys are amazing, I wish one day I could be like you!

Raya blog next up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment