Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 August, 2012

sekolah

sheesh, how much more boring could the title get? :/
anyway, school opens tomorrow (woohoo??)
I honestly can't wait to go back.
random fact: did you know that by car, the time taken from my house to school is 51 seconds?

so, on the 30th(i think) we're gonna have our drama competition
I hope we win!!!!!
my little assistants, Atiyah and Sarah will be helping me with managing the stage.

I'm so malas to blog about raya...ughhehh.
hitam itu menawan hitam itu menawan.
I don't know what I'm typing so, yeah..come at me bro

nah, ambil kau gambar ni.
that's right, a badass kid with a badass magazine yo
chill dudes, she didn't know what she was doing. but still, that is one badass magazine. how did they make the flower stick to the horses' head? I guess we'll never know, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment