Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

12 August, 2013

Eid 2013

Well, it's the 5th day of Raya.
we're all just drained, really.
the past 4 days, we keep going places, and people keep coming to our house.
today is a day of silence, peace and tranquility.

by the way, we watched the conjuring the other night.
I'd give it a 6/10.
Didn't really scare me, honestly.
just the part where Bastheba (spelling?) was on the wardrobe, that really got me.

We didn't take much photos, sadly.
we're just not a "photo" family.

but whatever, the moment was lived, it was just not documented.
I had an awesome Raya, loved every single second of it, hope you did too :D











6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other day I was hanging around McDonalds and you crossed my mind… What would they call you, I thought, if you were on their list of burgers?? Hmmmmmmmmm... McGORGEOUS!!
    The other comment i deleted was TOO sexual. Lol. Seriously though, you look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhaha lol Sarah! damn, tell me the sexual one when we get back to school :DDD love you, man

    ReplyDelete
  4. ceeeyyyyyhhhh.... hidayah has gone from simple to stunning lately I see! uuu that model pose... what's your secret??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cey gadis ayu baju hitam silang kaki atas meja ;B weh, i wonder sometimes how you are around your cousins.. like this is the first time ever in my life EVER seeing your cousins, ok maybe second

    ReplyDelete