Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 August, 2013

Raya eve 2013!

Its Eid tomorrow :D
We made some awesome heart shaped sugar cookies with strawberry flavoured icing:









We also made these chocolate covered cereal cups because they were really simple to make


While putting up our festive lights, me and Sabrina were singing Coldplay's "Christmas lights" 
haha :p



This is her 9th time celebrating Eid.
love you, bro

and of course, mum is busy in the kitchen.
She told me to goreng kacang for kuah kacang but instead here I am on the computer.
I told my sister to take over and said "be back in a sec"
its been 15 minutes






I got busy rewatching Pewdiepie play "Last of us" while  arranging cookies in their jars.

well, better get back to the kitchen.
Its where girls are supposed to be.

1 comment: