Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

16 January, 2014

Hospital life

It was a beautiful wednesday morning. The sun wasn't fully active yet, but he was taking his time.
I had to take care of my dad at the hospital for his bi weekly chemotherapy. 
He can't eat anymore and needs to be fed with a tube (possibly forever).
please don't feel sorry for me.I don't like it.

Also, I had 12 hours to spare. I walked around the hospital grounds looking for things to do. haha

first I bought some puzzle books at the Hospimart. 
thank you god, for letting there be puzzle books.

I opened the first page and was like "holy frickin cows!"

flippin popsicle sticks, you could never have guessed how happy I was.

My thoughts after taking forever to figure out a sudoku puzzle: "I am not a bright bean"

At lunch time I went to the cafeteria to eat. alone. The cafeteria is miles away from the Onco ward. 
 Sadly though honestly enough, I was thoroughly enjoying myself.. 
Not sure if happy because I felt more independent doing things by myself, 
or just natural born loner.



I walk alone, I walk alone.
 my shadows bla bla bla bla

No one is going to rape you. no one is going to rape you

 while going down the lift to stretch my legs (and get away from sudoku)
there was this chinese family in the lift with me. two girls, a boy and a woman (presumably their mum?) on a stretcher with an oxygen mask. We were in the same building, so I knew it was cancer. You should have seen they're faces though. They looked so scared and exhausted but they weren't crying. The male nurses pushed the woman into an ambulance and they brought her away. Away to where? I don't know.

If you ever feel like your life is not how you wanted to be, like that guy doesn't like you back, or your favourite tv show was cancelled. Just think about the less fortunate and appreciate what you have. Don't think about those who have more than you. Even if she does have the perfect body and wears designer brands and travels the world. 
Actually...if The Walking Dead was cancelled, I would probably wither into depression.

Also, my period cramps were so horrible!!
I just wanted to go up to someone and be all like "would you just hold me right now?"
hahah 
No, I'm not shy about writing on periods.
 males don't read my blog. FACT
ovaries ovaries ovaries 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous18/1/14

    ovaries ovaries ovaries you-know-what you-know-what you-know-what

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18/1/14

    I don't want to say this but.. SEX!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know who18/1/14

    I love you so much I want to wrap my fallopian tubes around you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this is getting out of hand

    ReplyDelete