Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

28 July, 2014

raya

Selamat hari raya!

holy crabs.
ho-lee-crabs
damn.

I ate a lot. that's an understatement.
I ate a whole whoppin' truckload of food.
and I know my body isn't used to it and can't take it because I feel dizzy and like ima bout to puke.

malasnya nak tulis bluregsherahdwjjabsahawa

My family isn't really the camera-y kind so we don't have much family photos.
so I really have nothing to offer you.(I still love you, though)
except these lame selfies I took with my phone.
tak nak tengok pun takpe. I know I'm ugly. saya sedar saya siapa.

Heart shaped sugar cookies. nanti saya tunjuk finished results ya.
















6 comments:

  1. hi. nak secubit kuih raya boleh ihiks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/8/14

    qistina iwani ada blog tak?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kualaonvakasi27/8/14

    bagitau jela, kehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  4. alex turner27/8/14

    qis ada blog tak?

    ReplyDelete
  5. tanya lah dia sendiri. :/

    ReplyDelete