Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 July, 2014

Some random things

My sister is getting engaged on the 6th day of Eidilfitri!

A total of 100 people will be coming over to our house for the ceremony.
Right now, this is all I can think about!! :D

Weee

Okay...so my crush for Aiman has officially ended.
Wow. A month.
Wow.

We were at the bazaar ramadhan when I saw him with his friend. I kinda just looked at him and it struck me. I felt as if a boulder was being lifted off of my chest. I ran to Atiyah and ecstatically said "aku dah tak suka dia!"

Girls are so complicated even I have trouble underdtanding me.

I was chosen by my english lecturer for some sort of programme where Special English lecturers coach us to achieve Ban 6 In the Malaysian University English Test (MUET), and before we can participate we had to write an essay on social networks. How darn boring of a topic is that????

My essay consisted of conformism, online sexual predators, attention seeking teenagers and something about a burger.

I have a strong feeling I won't get picked

Im sorry my post seemed to have jumped from topic to topic unexpectedly. Life's like that.One day you're having your period and everythings fine. the next day you find out you're pregnant.

Why does that always happen to me

No comments:

Post a Comment