Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 September, 2014

Just a bunch of things

Feels like forever since I last blogged :0
I promised myself I would never let this blog die no matter how busy I get!!!

So since I cant really caption my photos for some reason, im gonna just expain the photis here, and you can see the photos kat bawah ni. Kay?

So today we had the academic carnival again but this time was for computer sciences only. Esok chemistry pulak.

Then last monday we isolated some DNA which was really cool.
Dapat picit picit DNA bawang dengan jari (how rarely do you get to do that right?!?!)

I ate ayam goreng at orion with vegetables today. The plate of food opposite mine is shafiqs'. Ya Allah banyaknya dia makan :0. boys 😫

Then we went to a ceramah on
"cinta"
oooooooooohhh.
Things discussed in the ceramah included on
1. How to not be too tertaksub in the person you like.
2. If you like him/her, do you tell them?

Then mum called me during the ceramah and was like "haaaa hidayah, dengar ceramah tu. Jangan nak gatal! Asyik dengan afif aje"
Me: Astaghfirullah ma, I am not like that :(
Lolz.

The first gif you see is of the website I made for computer sciences class.
It's about eating disorders and self esteem issues.
At the bottom of the page is a little exerpt of Mary Lamberts' "Body Love". :)

Then I found a gif of Orion in his plaid sweater.
Ain't he just the cutest?
He was looking for a tiny ball near my sejadah and telekung .

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/10/14

    I see you have a crush on someone 😉😉😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well what normal person doesnt?!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7/10/14

    cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that is shairah. hi shairahhh

    ReplyDelete