Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

15 October, 2014

Away from home

I've never in my life been far away from home for more than a month.
Well, I'm about to break that record with 5 weeks of being away from home!
Incredible!
The first semester is nearly over.
Then just one more semester to go.
Wah.
MUET examinations just started.
Its a phase in college where everyone starts talking english. Then after exams its like MUET never happened and the english language was never spoken of again.

We had our Academic Carnival AGAIN.

Does it ever end?
Putting "carnival" at the end of a sentence does not make it sound fun.
conjunctivitis carnival  -.-

These photos are accumulations in my phone.
Its like a growing mass of cells that wont keep dividing.
so kena post sebelum delete.


academic carnival. Our class booth was on Mutation
My group or "anak anak" Su, Shafiq, Syahril
Syahmi mengajar Allopolypoloids
    
 
Mdm.faharina pasted my poster on Stages That lead to Fertilization on her cubicle wall (tu yang hijau tu and sperm banyak tuu) BANGGA. yang warna kuning on Oogenesis is Amirs'.

1 comment: