Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

18 November, 2014

More food

So I've been clean eating for like, 2 weeks now
we had a fitting for our bridesmaids dresses. (My sister is getting married in 5 months)
and that was like a big trigger for me..

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IM GOING TO KEEP THIS UP IN COLLEGE :0

at home everything is available. 

You wanna go crazy on vegetables? 
Be my guest

In college, you wanna go crazy on vegetables?
SURE, HERE HAVE SOME AYAM MASAK LEMAK

ughh.
and you know what pisses me off?
Tahun lepas punya laaaa bising pasal masalah obesity dalam kalangan pelajar.

Tapi buah buahan yang dijual kat kolej pun macam biskut.
 Sekejap ada, sekejap tak ada.

Telur goreng pun boleh jadi telur masak minyak.
 It's actually incredible they managed to mess that up that I want to cry and laugh.

Jamie Oliver, please start a revolution here :( I need you.

I dunno man, this is something I'm so profoundly passionate about and I'm sorry if my ranting seems ungrateful.

ok,dah habis menangis. Lets talk food.
scrambled egg whites and beans with watermelon :) my maid fried some sausages that morning and I was like "TAHAN!!"
tergoda I.
but i'm proud cause I didn't.
oxtail soup,toast, broccoli and b'nanas :)
breakfast. those black things are mushrooms. they're originally black,I didn't burn them!
Minnie don't burn no fried chicken
This is what my sister bought me. white rice, fried chicken, curry squid, fried fish eggs.
LAGILAH TERGODA. tapi tak makan. fuuuh
(this is what I would have eaten)
I gave it to my maid.
MUAHAHAHA
Vegetable base for bulgur wheat.
(bulgur wheat- a type of healthy grain superfood thing. google :)

dia macam nasi tapi bukan. so jadi macam nasi goreng tapi bukan.
bulgur. tomatoes and cucumbers. golden pear

I'm showing off our Practicum photo (which you can't really see) lol

1 comment: