Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 November, 2014

Wee hoo

I'm back!

Semester break
2 weeks
Not much time
Need to be quick!

kitchen
Make dinner
Healthy meal
Not much ingredients!
Howw???

In pantry:

Canned Beans
Onion
Canned Tuna
Canned peas
Tomatoes
Salad
Canned Corn

30 minutes until mum came home
Needed to cook fast!
But cook what? :0

I was craving for something healthy and filling, so i made burgers.

What burgers exactly?
Oh...very special ones

MUAHAHHAHAHA

They are basically green peas and tuna patties. (Which explains why they're green)
If you hate peas, or tuna. Then get out of my house!

I made a bean salad with a tangy apple cider vinaigraitte to go with.

My  god these were good!
I mean for something so random and weird these were marvelous!

My sister packed one for her boyfriends' tomorrow.

I also made chocolate lime cheesecakes the day before just cause i was bored.

Mother of shamrock!
Light green is the way to go.

3 comments: