Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

06 April, 2011

Hardly Working

Yay, Sabrina just passed her exams.
And now she is officially a doctor.
mum said that if she passed, I would get a hamster for some reason. hehehehe
I'm gonna name it Ricky. I'll talk more about Ricky later

recent-movies-watched-on-youtube are:
1.The Hills have eyes 1
2. The hills have eyes 2
3. Khurafat

The hills have eyes was those kind of gory/massacre movies.
A family got stranded in the desert and there are mutants in the hills (as the name states) watching them.
They got deformed and were called mutants because of the nucleur weapon testing in mexico... long story.
I'm not gonna explain it all
5/10

Khurafat is the kind of movies where there is a twist to the end.
meh.. I give it a 4/10.






The one in the middle is Ricky. Co-founder of collegehumor and just plain awesome. Ricky was just in college when he made the website 'collegehumor.com' for beer money. lo.l and ended up getting 7 mill hits.( it's yet again, a long story)

can you believe I watched 165 collegehumor videos in 2 days.
yeah, I'm that addicted.

Just type in 'Hardly working' on youtube.
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment