Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

03 April, 2011

Worst week ever

Woah, haven't blogged in weeks :O

let me just say something here, I don't like cursing, well, I mean I only curse to myself.

Like once when a dead dried cicak my cat had caught was dangling on the threads  of my socks, I would curse to myself. yeah, But I never ever ever curse at people. Tak baik ah... I mean, macam takde maruah..
Ok, this is getting sensitive, anyway allow me to curse just once in my blog. just once.

"I have been having the Shittiest week ever"

Stress and so many terrible things happened I feel like cutting my wri.. I mean hair.. hahaha
(no I'm not suicidal, at least not yet)

It's amazing I didn't grow any pimples.
I also found out Shane Dawson had the worst week ever.
He was shooting a video for 5 days straight and in the end decided it turned out to be crap.

Just gotta stay strong.

In BM class we had the funniest time ever. we all had to continue the story.
ok let me just tell you what I remembered:

1."ibu bapaku tiada di rumah untuk duaa hari"
2.Aku sedang menonton televisyen"
3. "tiba-tiba aku terdengar benda pecah" (Nadhihah)
4. "Aku bergegas keluar"(Qistina)
5."Tetapi aku tidak nampak apa2"(This was my line)
6. "aku masuk ke dalam semula"(Atiyah)
7. "Aku membuat mi segera"
8."aku mengambil lampu suluh di bilik stor"
9."aku nampak si tompok sedang mengawan"
10. "aku terkejut" (Fatin)

aaand.. I don't remember but It was funny like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment