Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 April, 2011

What I've been up to...

1.clocks crazy
   I've been playing coldplay-'clocks' on the piano for weeks now :D
   It's an awesome song and I really love the intro.
   I'm starting to fall in love with coldplay and keane these days.
   

2. Picking up scraps of paper for 'the wall'
    I was watching a youtuber from England called 'Charlieissocoollike' and his video 'my crib'
 ( you know like teen cribz on MTV where spoilt rich kids get to show their gigantic houses on tv.)
    He says:
  "Sticking things on your wall is a very important hobby to have if you are a teenager"
In a very handsome british accent :)

And its true!
So I have been collecting all those small things like notes that we passed in class and all things that are memorable. My favourite is a card Mimi gave to me.


3. Watching videos on hamster care.
     The thing about  me is, when I'm obsessed about something (mostly pets I'm about to get/have etc.)
   I'll read and do research on them like crazy.
 eg: I'll search on google 'hamster care' and just read every flippin article possible :) When I've read all of them, I'll start  over again :D call me crazy.

4. academic and Extracurricular Activities
school /cross country 15miles/koko/homework/tuisyen/piano lessons/Folio
But I'm extra psyched about the class trip to Mallaca soon.

5.youtube videos
   mentioned for the 87th time, I am a real youtube addict.
   currently subscribed to Smosh, Shaytards, ShaneDawson, Nigahiga, Collegehumor, Ray william    johnson, Tobuscus, Davedays and Charlieissocoollike. To be completely honest, I haven't watched tv in like, a week. It just doesnt have any appeal to me anymore.

What happened to you Cheeky? the last time I saw you, you were no bigger than my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment