Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

21 October, 2011

Feathers

well hello there,

For the past two days I didn't go to school
Because I was in Ipoh... Yes, Perak. I spent 7 years of my life there.
All those memories gushed past me like how the cold wind would whip my cheeks leaving them numb in the cold still air. I try to outrun them in retaliation but all effort was severed by dreams that have been broken, Shattered like pieces of glass. As I walk on, I feel the pain in my heart start to rush through my veins, like hot painful venom. I scream but alas only breath is emitted by my old rusty lungs. I'm dying, I'm Dying! I think to myself. Life is a wondrous tale told by an idiot, life is a snake bite with no serum...

well, that was weird.
hahaha
apa ni Hidayah? gila
too much literature can actually make you crazy.


Oh, yes.. Hello Mimi, I thought I would especially share with you this post.
Here is why:



I got a pet chicken :)
"Hidayah, why do you have a pet chick?"

Well dear friend, you see, my mother is a microbiologist
She needs to run some tests and what else to use but some chicks?
so we are frequently visited by chicks :)

And I'm keeping one. weeee

His name?
Cormac.

Why Cormac?
Cause its a cool name AND its related to Harry Potter.

Yeah..this guy

Cormac McLaggen in HP and the half blood prince.

yeah thats it. btw, I'm really excited to go to Sunway this sunday.
DOUBLE WHAMMY.
wait, how can that be a double wham...
nevermind -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment