Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

09 October, 2011

changing


When I say 'changing', I don't mean going through puberty....
Its how you change and how other people see it.



People who wanna grow up too fast are missing be the best part of life!
your childhood!

For example: I was in class, really bored, then a friend came up to me and held up her hands and said:
"sep sep sep, tom tom tom" being normal, I joined in and we kinda just sepp-ed along.

But then someone at the back said "ee, macam budak-budak"

seriously, I wanted to shout out " suka hati bapak aku lah" (ish rempit nya)
but ofcourse, I didn't do anything -_-

The reason why I'm telling you this is because people wanna grow up really quick without realising the best part of life is your childhood.

"If you wanna act like a grown up when you're 15, then you're a poser. A low-life person who doesn't deserve to have the things he already has. There are much better people who deserves to have fun"

OH I'M SORRY!!! FUN DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR VOCABULARY :)

I once had a friend and when we did something, she would kind of survey what were doing. If it was too attention catching (like if we played a game where we made alot of noises and it caught attention from the 'boys' especially) she wouldn't play (eventhough she knew it was fun). cause she was too embarassed by us. Even if nearly all the girls in our class played which were: my gang and Syaheerahs's gang. what was there to be afraid of? being embarassed?

reality check, no one cares...

seriously, you're gonna depend on what people think to have fun?
get a life... you're only 15 mate. lay back.

Its true, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. or was it John.. Tom?
Also, your life will be as gray as the hair on your granny's back.

This goes out to a guy in my class last year.
He kept critisizing what we did.
He doesn't know we talk about him behind his back about his arrogant-ness.
keep your mouth shut or I'll stuff your own boringness up you mouth and your rear end.
I mean, what do you talk about all day? sex?

that's low. That's really low. And you called us 'monkeys' :/

I'm sorry.. I just kinda felt mad. Ranting is fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment