Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

11 October, 2011

Mission Complete

PMR is OVER!
WOOOH!!
Where the party at?

The best part?
I'm gettin a motherfreakin cat :D
haha(see what I did there with the curse? oh...you did...)

Its gonna be a Maine Coon.
Maine is a state where they originally came from.
I've read somewhee in the library (NERD) that they were Marie Antoinnette's cats that were brought there from france. Isn't that amazing? no?... ok....
But my present cat, Katrina wouldn't mind because she's been friend-less for over 4 years!

a litte tribute to Katrina..





Her name is Katrina because we got her right after Hurricane Katrina ended.
it was my mum's idea.

You will always be in my heart, RIP...
I'm kidding, She didn't die.

You must be really confused.
The thing is, You don't really exist.
This is all a dreamland you've made up in your mind to escape the cruel days which is your reality.

I'm sorry, I'm at it again.

hah, I need friends.
But, I already have friends. Atleast I think I do...
Whenever I see them, they throw eggs at me.
If I come to school with my mum,
they throw eggs at my mum too.
Oh, its horrible..

Hariz invited us to his BBQ this friday!
This calls for another vlog. Oh yeah!
The cute thing is that Hariz always has these small invitation cards
Eversince form 1
which is really adorable :)
I bet he'll get really mad I said that..
oh well..

I also just realised that every single band I'm in love with is from my Country-of-birth:

Those bands are:


Muse


Keane


Coldplay




KTHXBYE:))

No comments:

Post a Comment