Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

30 June, 2012

my massa

hari ini seperti biasa saya telah menghadiri kelas menunggang kuda di DARC.
I rode a horse named Massa, not sure if gelding or mare (tak sempat tengok.lol)
so, Massa is hands down the BEST horse I've ever ridden in my life.

She's so responsive. like seriously!!

we were walking, then I just said "canter" really softly.
and she started cantering. I didn't even kick!!!
so basically for the whole lesson, which is 30minutes, we just cantered.
I was fine with trotting, tak nak nanti dia penat kalau canter lama-lama
tapi dia yang beria nak canter. especially kalau masuk corner, situlah dia accalerate macam gila. serious laju. oh, and my stirrups were PERFECT.
my lower leg was so comfortably positioned I felt like crying. haha
lagi satu, I made a book to write all about my equestrian related stories and lessons.
buruk gila...but Im proud :)
I made paper mache to thicken the cover of the book (buku sekolah yang kulit keras tu) and painted it with plaka paint and gave a nice polish (syelek?... fail kh) to give it a wooden look and shiny finish. the horse was hand drawn (ok...it was traced) and tadaa!!




No comments:

Post a Comment