Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

07 June, 2012

killing my sister virtually

Aaaaah lamanya tak blog.
so anyways, I just played modern combat 3 with my sister ( we had a match )
and here are some screenshots I took.
note: I am redhawk and she is blueeagle.
aren't our code names so cool and original? haha


 "Its not hard to find and shoot you when you aim your gun aimlessly at a wall, just sayin'"




the following photos are just now's game. observe the "time" at the downright corner of the picture. 
Oh, its so easy to kill you.
 look at this picture, and the picture below. same place? and only two minutes apart *evil grin






How the scoreboard normally always turns out:




and sure, sometimes (but RARELY) she kills me too.



oh, and did I mention we have new kittens??

lol, you can't see Orion's face cuz he so black. (not a racist joke....)




coming up on the next post:
what place has beautiful sceneries..



awesome beaches...

 is duty free (we bought RM700 worth of chocolate)

and has monkeys???

1 comment:

  1. too bad i dont understand these games. oh my god comel nya the catssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

    ReplyDelete