Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 December, 2012

everything indian!

We watched "The Life of Pi" yesterday.
It was really heartwarming.
It has a really deep message hidden in the story.
really, really deep inside the story.
even I had trouble finding the meaning of it all.

Overall, it was a really beautiful story combining faith and hope of a boy of different religions.
also, this movie shows just how beautiful the Indian culture is :)

I was really productive this morning.
My "anak dara" instincts came out somehow.
I woke up at 7.45 am, swept the porch, changed the cat litter, polished my boots, cleaned my room, made breakfast and cleaned the (mini) fish pond.

Also, tonight we're having an indian dinner.

Tandoori chicken
Mint chutney
Chapati

all home-made and prepared by me!
huehuehue


you know, Jaya Grocer is like, the heaven of all grocery stores.

I never thought I would ever find marshmallow fluff, buttermilk, buckwheat pasta, Jell-O or even doritos ever in Malaysia.

The unbleached, 100% organic wholemeal flour that I'm going to make Chapati with was also bought at Jaya grocer.

YAY, JAYA GROCER!

My neighbours just came back from India.
They've been gone for 2 weeks.

Me: mum, how come they get to travel all the time and we don't?
Mum: They don't have kids. Their money stays in their pockets.
Me: ouch. Hahahahahah

I'm turning 16 in 5 days.

UPDATE:

see, told you I'd make tandoori chicken :)
it wasn't as red as I wanted it to be but well, life's like that..


My chapati was really good, too!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13/12/12

    Hidayah my friend, your blog dah jadi blog masakan.:}

    ReplyDelete