Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

08 December, 2012

football and sloppy joes.

Eating Sloppy joe's while watching AFF Suzuki cup Singapore vs Philippines with my family.
Life doesn't get better than that.

I went into everyone's room and said 
"hey, I'm cooking Sloppy joe's tonight."

and they were all like, "What's that?"

"I don't have time to explain"
*woosh! I disappeared into the kitchen*
( a place where women were born to be in. lol)

It was a big hit. everyone loved it.

I worked on trust exercises with Massa today.
I taught him that "you won't drown in puddles" and "shovels don't rise from the ground and attack you."
At DARC, there's a water trap.
a big ditched filled with murky water. (you can't judge how deep it is by sight)
and she goes in just FINE.
but puddles? 
she'll drown.

I also taught her to follow me.
I kept shouting "I AM YOUR LEADER!!"
"MASSA, FOLLOW ME!" 
she did. 
hmm. not bad.

I have the habit of singing when I'm cantering.
I kept singing "I'm never changing who I am"
from Imagine Dragon's "Its time"
I was trying to muffle out the song that was playing at the club (I suppose its DARC's anthem now) 
yup, you guessed it.
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.




No comments:

Post a Comment