Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

29 January, 2013

A fateful meeting

 I imagine an empty library, my face buried in a book while listening to James Newton Howard's
"A fateful Meeting". I decided to stretch my neck, as it had been nearly half an hour since I last looked up from the pages of my book. I finally take my eyes off of the last page, page 678 and shut the book. I stared blankly at the title "pediatric psychology". I closed my eyes and yawned while stretching my neck, letting my mind wander while I do so.  As the music was reaching its climax, I opened my eyes. There he was, sitting at the table in front of me.

No matter who you are,
you want the moment when you meet your soul mate to be perfect.

I mean, Fatin's parents met on a train  and Qistina's parents met at a party for nurses and pilots. (Pearl harbor, anyone?)

Who would want to live their life saying:

"Oh, I met him in a public toilet. He passed me some toilet paper for me from under the stall door.
When I saw his hands clutching the toilet paper, I knew we were meant to be."

Qistina said she wanted to meet her husband depan kaabah.
alolololo.

Well, I better go siapkan lagi 4 karangan BM.
nanti cikgu marah :{



No comments:

Post a Comment