Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 January, 2013

I feel the same...

A year older,
a year has passed,
another year ahead,

Why do I feel the same?..

I spent my last second of 2012 watching "How I met your mother".
Right at 12:00 a.m of 1st January 2013,
I was watching Barney propose to Robin.
FINALLY!!! RIGHT?!
haha

anyway, I will be sitting the most important examination of my entire life this year.
If I fail this, I will most probably fail life...

You know, I'm actually the kind of person that loves school.
I want it to last forever. (ok yeah, maybe not..)

This is the last year I'll be wearing a school uniform
This is the last year to walk into the doors of the school.
This is the last year to be a kid.

I keep telling myself:

"grow up, Hidayah.
Grow up and LIVE"

but honestly,
I'm so scared.

by the way, Happy belated birthday Atiyah! :D
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.
ske ati ah!






No comments:

Post a Comment