Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

25 May, 2013

Happy teachers day!

We celebrated teacher's day last thursday.
as usual with every year, 
the teachers dressed up in ridiculous clothes and walked along the red carpet, modelling their outfits.
It was hilarious! the theme was "colours" (I think) and the teachers were dressed in colourful clothes as  if wrapped with rainbows (:

amidst the laughter and claps of the crowd as each teacher popped out from behind the curtains 
and cat-walked to the center of the crowd, I actually felt like crying.
Especially when Pn. Rusila came out.
Those memories from when I was 15 and how caring she was for me
 (Maths has always been my weakest subject) just came flashing back.

I mean, these wonderful people are the ones helping us to succeed in life.
They are helping us become someone.
They want us to be able to care for ourselves.
This is the last year I'm going to be celebrating teacher's day in school. 
Its hard to accept that everything we do this year is our last.

After the modelling, the teachers went on stage and sang songs.
There were also performances from students. most of them were okay, I guess..
I mean, I could totally top that with my awesome rap skills. haha just kidding.
nah I'm serious.

Then after school, the gang walked back to my house where all 11 of us danced like strippers, ate five pizzas and had a karaoke session that lasted around two hours or so.

Mimi takde :( padahal she was the one who planned the whole thing.
we were gonna watch sinister together.

We'll go out sometime kay, Mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment