Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

26 May, 2013

one direction?

To be honest with you, I don't really know one direction.
and I don't really care.
I don't know their names.
well, I know Harry because he has curly hair.
When people talk about "Liam", I think Miley Cyrus.
I've never seen their music videos.ever.
I only listen to their songs on radio.

I don't know how I've managed to shelter myself from such mass mainstreamity (is that a word? meh)
I mean yeah, they've got all the factors that make them so attractive to young ladies or boys (I don't judge).

but I feel nothing.
OMG am I gay!?


oh, this reminded me of a very deep conversation I had with Sarah and Atiyah.
we were discussing sexual orientations.
the conversation then leaded to some other random stuff like:
 "would you rather have both your arms cut off or your legs?"
 me and Atiyah voted for legs. Sarah was with arms.
we're weird. we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment