Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

27 July, 2013

dapat PLKN?!?!

My whole life has been a lie...
"kalau kau anak last, pastu adik beradik kau semua tak dapat, mesti kau dapat punya"
inilah ungkapan yang aku dengar sejak darjah 6.
penipu. semua orang penipu.

Let's be honest here, for every 17 year old Malaysian, getting the Acceptance notice that you have been selected for National Service is the second scariest thing next to our SPM results. kan?



My "You have been rejected to National Service" message :D
I was actually disappointed I wasn't chosen.
Like for a split second, the happiness drained out of me, flowed slowly and emotionlessly like the water in a creek before evaporating into oblivion that is the depths of my despair.

pastu teringat yang kena kawad macam gila.
hilang semua rasa kecewa :P

to those yang dapat... my deepest condolensces. stay strong.

haha I kid, I kid. 
Kalau dapat tu memang dah takdir lah, semua aturan tuhan, kan.
kalau tak pergi, masuk penjara.
so pergi je lah.

tak payah lah takut cause think about it, semua orang takut.
no one knows anyone,
the sole fact that humans are social creatures by nature means everyone is going to try really hard to be accepted, liked, wanted, loved(lol) .
pendek kata semua orang akan friendly sebab semua orang nak kawan.

Atiyah and Shamirah dapat!
korang jangan lah sedih.
boleh cari boyfriend kat PLKN!
just jangan mengandung
I mean, boleh mengandung, 
tapi nikah lah dulu.

masa ambil result SPM nanti, korang bersalin hahahaha
sorry, saya rasa lawak.'

I find my immature mind very entertaining.
I mean, Shane Dawson calls Instagram "Instamammogram"
and I was like "holy hell that's hilarious as f"
yeah, see how my sense of humor can get sometimes?

P/S to Atiyah: mammogram is a breast examination. :D





1 comment:

  1. well ok..
    and thanks for the defining mammogram specially for me :p it's sweet, youre sweet ;;;;)))))))))

    ReplyDelete