Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

23 July, 2013

run!

Is it just me, or am I the only one who's just never thirsty while fasting?
This comes off really odd to me because I drink like a horse.

The other day I was really debating whether to go jogging because I was scared I would lose so much water then die and shrivel up at the side of the road,
but I wet jogging anyway, and thankfully I didn't die (physically nor mentally)
and I jogged with weights for extra resistance cause I'm a badass PLAYA

The day after that, I ran for 3km on an incline of 10% for 20 minutes and still felt great.
As a fat teenage girl with the energy of...well, a fat teenage girl :D I was pleasantly surprised my body could perform that well without consuming any food or water within the past 13 hours.

It's the 15th day of fasting (out of 30 days) and I'm still getting hunger pangs at those times when I would be usually stuffing something in my mouth.
but I read somewhere that your body takes 21 days to adapt to something new (I dunno if that's true) so we'll just wait and see.

moral of the story: If I can exercise during the fasting month and not die, so can you!


2 comments:

  1. you are not fat.

    im so sweet i leave comments on your blog :B
    yay im your personal cheer squad. yeap, I AM THE CHEER SQUAD.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww
    You make me smile like the sun, Fall out of bed ,sing like a bird, Dizzy in my head
    Spin like a record, Crazy on a Sunday night :D

    ReplyDelete