Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

01 October, 2013

Time to go

I was always the kind of person that thought terrorist jokes funny.
Always lived by the saying "if you can't change it, embrace it" ("it" being the societies' perception towards islam)
But anyway, I don't get offended. Because there's really nothing I can do. And that makes me sad. So I don't be sad. What.
Anyway, Jared Leto came to Malaysia.
Atiyah said to me that all the fans crowded him, many of which were in hijabs.
I said "wow, I wonder if he's scared haha"
Atiyah:yeah, I bet he was thinking that they were gonna bomb him.
That was so mean but so funny to me.

We talk lightly about these things because really we're just teens.
Sure, we should be more sensitive I guess.
But hey, they say that teenagers scare the living shi* out of me, they could care less as long as someone will bleed.
I mean, if someone says something negative about you, are you gonna sulk, feel sad and wither into depression?
Hell naw. Laugh and move on with your life.

Oh by the way, we're graduating high school!
The ceremony will be at a local university and our diploma's will be handed out by ex-menteri selangor(?)
Its weird because we still have to go to school after graduation for our exams AND i'm still 16.
Goodbye school. Time for me to leave you. Go on with my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment