Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

16 November, 2013

Hence, Moozes was born!

I'm taking my SPM examination right now and on my desk, someone wrote with liquid paper the word "BRONIES"
To me, Boys and My Little Pony don't really mix. But hey, it's your life and different is cool!
Anyway, It kinda made me want to make brownies cause well;
Bronies, bronies, bro-nies, brownies, BROWNIES!!

All my life I've been making brownies from box mix. boo!
So this time I wanted to make the best, most luxurious, decadent brownies I could possibly handle
from scratch.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

 I bought these really good quality, plucked from heaven dark Chocolate bars containing 70% and 85% cocoa content (RM19/100g) and some Pure Madagascar Vanilla extract (one small bottle was RM20)
wow, these are some serious brownies we're talkin' about here!
not to mention expensive as fu!!

When I asked my friends what I should call them,
Atiyah and Syaheerah came up with "Moozes"
It derived from the name of the guy I've been crushing on for the past gazillion years or so.
(but he does not know of my existence, of course. ATLEAST NOT YET)
Hey you! yeah you, I named some  expensive-ass Brownies after you

am I considered creepy for naming it after him?
hell nawhh

Hey guys, I'm sure you would be honoured if a girl named a desert after you.


So yeah, here are the sexy, exotic, brownies named Moozes.



Syaheerah and Atiyah, co-founders of Moozes 

Moozes' tasting lab





No comments:

Post a Comment