Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

24 December, 2013

you Sexy Salmon!

Look! a dog!!

no I mean the dog in the background. I tried calling him to come to me because he was so cute and I wanted him to be my friend but he rejected. ouch


Atiyah and I went job hunting the other day. It was interesting.

When I went home, mum was bickering about having too much salmon in the freezer.
One does not simply have too much salmon.
So I decided to make  a lil' somethin-somethin.



First I pan fried the salmon

I don't think this picture really needs a caption but hey!
(This is wholewheat pasta. I don't eat nothing white no more)

I flaked the salmon. look at those tiny fish oil droplets forming on the surface. mmm..omega 3- fatty acids

sautee-ing onions and garlic in olive oil and salmon juices

Adding the flaked salmon

I was craving for spinach so I added that, and then the pasta.

what is this anyway? A salmon x aglio olio thing. nampak macam mee goreng. hmmm

Don't care, naming it "Sexy Salmon"

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/12/13

    wholewheat sucks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my blood sugar level to not spike after a meal, thanks

    ReplyDelete