Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

04 December, 2013

7 days post SPM



Its been seven days since we left school.
anyway, we hanged out at Subang Parade, watched a movie, bought ourselves matching shirts at F.O.S and ate at Manhattan Fish Market.

*picking out clothes
Me: So, should I buy this?
Atiyah: sure. if you want it.
Sarah: think. do you want it, or do you need it?
Me: Damn, I hate when you do that.

meh, we ended up buying some really cute graphic tees; Qistina, Sarah and I got matching tank tops and I bought myself two hoodies. 


gosh, we look like we're still 12 (it's cause we're asians, amirite?)



don't be surprised, this is how we act in public 87% of the time


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/12/13

    Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/12/13

    Have to say this. Banyaknye duit korang!!! Sorry tak dpt dtg . I'm saving up. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you people

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/12/13

    SHUT UP FUCKIN TERRORISTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ you must be fun at parties LOL

    ReplyDelete