Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

13 January, 2014

girls like boys. who knew?

I swear, I've been to HKL so many times (at least 4 times a week) that I know it like the back of my hand. I could basically live there.

Whilst there just now, I have come to realise a particular defect of my character.
I grow inexplicably nervous, particularly around the opposite sex and lose all control over my body.
My hands will start shaking, words come out like vomit and I become clutzilla

Scenario 1:

After paying for my food, I proceeded to walk towards the staircase to eat at the upper deck. It's less crowded there as it is a hospital and hospitals have many old, ill, wheelchair-bound patients. This one guy with a Jack&Jones hoodie and hat was walking down the stairs of which I was at the bottom. We kinda collided?  he moved left, so did I. He moved right, I followed suit. He laughed (well, more like chuckled) and the muscles on my face were paralyzed, so instead of a smile, I gave a half smiling-frowning face!
do it, look at yourself in the mirror smiling and frowning at the same time.
I bet he was creeped out as heck!

Scenario 2:

We were at the Oncology clinic waiting for our turn to see the doctor. In the waiting room, there were only me, my father and two guys who I assume are brothers [which were undeniably more than your average mediocre, if you get what I'm sayin' ;) ] sitting opposite me. When my dad went in to see the doctor, I was left alone and my mum came. I got up to walk towards her and I forgot how to walk. I was accidently kicking the chairs and making such a racket. I also spilled hot coffee on myself. then my huge phone fell out of my pocket onto the tiled floor and it sounded like a grenade went off.
I was screaming in my head "get your shi*t together, man".

\


No comments:

Post a Comment