Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

20 October, 2014

Muet speaking DONE

We had our Malaysian University English Test today.

I was shakin' and nearly breakin'

I was candidate B and had to elaborate on intelligence in being a chairman.
Pretty simple, yeah but I was so nervous!

There was this preconceived idea in my head about how it was gonna go down (which of course it didn't) and a list of friggin humungous words I wanted to use. (I only used about 3 or so). So i was pretty a bit disappointed

But Alhamdulillah :) it could have been worse.

Believe me i was walking around using big words in my head a few days before hoping i'd be able to remember them during the exam.

"Yeah okay she didnt say hi to me.... Not exactly an amicable person, but im not gonna hate. Being rancorous is deleterious to your mental health"

My muet mates were Ali, Haidar and shafiq :D

Haidar kept us calm with his jokes. Omg thanks haidar.
Life saver.


No comments:

Post a Comment