Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

25 October, 2014

What he does to me

Me: Hello

Atiyah: hello?

Me: atiyah...could you stay on the phone with me for a while?

Atiyah: yeah sure. Kenapa??

Me: im at the koop and he's here..

Atiyah: who?? Mine or yours?

Me: mine lah

Atiyah: i thought you didnt like him anymore? Why do you even like him, man?

Me: mana aku tau! Aku sorang sorang ni. And he's here and im shaking!! and i cant breathe what if i die here?!?!! Dia kat luar dengan kawan kawan dia. I can see him through the glass doorrr×!@$&@!##),'@!! Omg I'm shaking so baddddd..
Ok. Dia dah pergi.
He just left.
Pfft. Im so over him
Bye.

Atiyah: ........ bye.....

Yeah this phone conversation really happened.

Oooooh
Can't you see that I can't breathe?
And there he goes,
so flawlessly,
the kind of flawless i wish i could be.
La la la la la.

He doesnt even know what he does to me.

Zero idea.

Ni semua kerja setan
Ha ha
:|

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment