Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

15 December, 2010

hello:)













I Have a new room!
Well, not exactly new...
I just kinda renovated it abit.
ok, ALOT
hmmmmm... I could do an advertisment for IKEA. hahaha

"I WAS THINKING ON MAKING A VLOG TODAY"
                         But I decided not too. why? cause I'm not a talented vlogger like ShayCarl, Brittani Louise Taylor, or Shane Dawson. you get the point
moving on, The song " The dirty night clown " by Chris (something) has been stuck in my head forever. At first it's like.. yeah.. pretty catchy, then you just wanna keep hearing it :) :) Thank you Sabrina for introducing it to me.

I don't watch tv. I watch youtube. I am currently subscribed to:
  • Nigahiga
  • ShaneDawsonTV,
  •  Raywilliamjohnson,
  • SMOSH
  • Fred
  •  Autotunethenews,
  •  WHATTHEBUCK,
  • KseemG 
  • RecklessTortuga
  • Collegehumor
  • potterpuppetpals
  • tobuscus
  • and the "SHAYTARDS"
The best thing about the shaytards is that he makes a video every day from his 29th birthday!! I am a hardcore shaytards fan cause they are just so cool!!!!




This is how it happened... familiar??







No comments:

Post a Comment