Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

30 December, 2010

just a few more days...

school.
seriously I'm quite nervous at the same time excited. I feeling some call 'exasperated'.
I haven't bought school stuff yet. heh, mum...
I honestly think I'm not going to like school this year. And it's not because of the pmr.
I bet I'm gonna end up in a class with someone I don't know... wait, silap.. end up in a class 'not knowing anyone'. huh.. Insyaallah dapat masuk with my close friends.

Nadhihah!  Shairah!  Natasha! Qistina! Atiyah!

Goodbye :'(

Anyway, I have to FIGHT. watch out cause the title 'no. 1' will be mine for the whole year.. once again.. Insyaallah...

I really need to stop pocrastinating.
Instead of BERHENTI MEROKOK
there should be a sign saying BERHENTI MEMBUANG MASA and work your ass off. doesn't sound easy you know -.-'

My mamma used to say "life is like a box of chocolates, you'l never now what your gonna get"

naah, she didn't say that.

she said "Hidayah you can't become a heart surgeon if you get a B for science"

yupp, that's right. No pressure...

END

No comments:

Post a Comment