Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

05 August, 2011

"aww shucks"




So, this is what happened...
Since it is Ramadhan, we didn't go to the canteen to eat. Instead, we went to the dewan to hear a tazkirah.
and that was when I saw him. Who he is exactly, I don't know.
But somehow I couldn't get my eyes of him.
I told Qistina "Don't look, tapi budak depan Shairah ni comel"
But Ofcourse, Qistina  immediately looked. well, more like she stared.
we both did :)

Then, dia perasan...
JENGJENGJENG!
He kept looking back to see......
we were trying to listen to the nasyid  but he kept on looking.
I could see him in the corner of my eyes that he was looking and said to Qistina with clenched teeth:
"Qis, dia pandang"
"tau.. Pandang bawah je Hid"

The thing is, we aren't the type of people that get all perasan and go
 "OMG, dia suka aku lah wey"
no no no.
we know more then what to expect.

I really wanted to shout "kau ingat aku suka kau? haha mimpilah. kau comel je"
hahahahhahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

I  actually kinda feel bad because I already like someone else.
talking about that guy, haven't seen him in days :(
But then, Qistina said that saying someone is cute and liking someone is totally different.
really Qis? really?
I sure hope so

oh, he wears braces :))





No comments:

Post a Comment