Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

04 August, 2011

Here we go..

Ah, so my "being last blog for this month was a lie eh?" yes. yeas it was.
The temptation was just too strong. I've gotta record all, (yeah all) the things that has happened lately.

I'm not going to talk about Ramadhan. Yes, it is the most wonderful month. So many oppurtunities. But I'm not going over the whole "Hari ni penat, nak makan. buka puasa lagi 8 jam" kind of talk.
I'm 15. I've been fasting for over 7 years.

so, hmm... where shall we start. Oh! I know High Heels.

This is whats ritten on the wall in my room to measure my height:
-Hidayah with HEELS :)
 "girls should wear high heels that make them feel like flying"
- a quote by uhh.... someone whose name I forgot.
Yes, good oll high heels. I bought it for RM150. its pure white and actually really comfortable.
the height? 4inches tall. Meaning, with heels, I am 10cm taller.
woo nearly 2 meters tall. Awesome aite?

Balqees just left for CUCMS- Cyberjaya University of Medical something something :)
Oh well, alone again. Hooray?
Don't get me wrong I LOVE having privacy. I mean come on, who would wanna be surrounded by people 24/7? last year (form 2) I would wake up in the morning, go downstairs and eat breakfast alone every single day of THE WEEK (except week ends )
I told my friends about this and they said "ala, Kesiannya!" honestly, I'm all too used to it guys.

Tazkirah
Me and friend since 12, Nadhihah volunteered to do a tazkirah. We did on "Menjaga batas pergaulan antara lelaki dan perempuan"
I know this is sad, but that was the first time I heard my voice through the mic. I actually wanted more...
Anyway, we did fine. I could hear Fatin's "Hid Hid Hidayah" chant in my head.
(She made that up during the tug of war I entered)

Also, we watched Khurafat at school during agama.
I was actually quite bored. What can you expect?
This is the third time I've watched that movie.
My conclusion: muka Anna pelik. sorry.

Lastly,
Yes, eventhough I would be resuming my piano classes after PMR,
I am learning a new song. The name?
Central Park- James Newton-Howard.
My mum loves this song. It's from the movie king kong (the one with Jack black)
I also came up with a conclusion that Naomi Watts is one of the most beautiful blonde girls ever!
The song is so gentle and soft and all about love. yeah, jiwang I know...
It may be the song you're hearing in the backgroung, maybe not.
I'll post the song anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment