Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

28 August, 2011

Oh what a pity!


Last time, I wrote about Youtube. Now, I'm going to write about fml.com
Incase you didn't know, fml stands for F*** my life
F my life is a site where people all over the globe post their innermost terrible moments.
You are then given a choice whether you think that this persons life sucks or if he totally deserved it.
(You can see by the numbers)


Here are a few examples:
Please pardon the foul language.


Today, my girlfriend got into my Facebook and changed our relationship status to single just to see which of my friends would "like" it. After revealing to me what she did, she now says I can no longer be friends with anyone who liked it. FML


Today, I ran into my ex-girlfriend from high school at the exact pizza shop we met at where I worked in high school. She broke it off with me after she caught me cheating with her best friend. These days, she's a lawyer who makes six figures a year. I still work at the same pizza shop. FML

Today, no matter how much I begged, my friend who'd locked himself away with my iPhone wouldn't stop taking pics of his penis and forwarding them to my boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks (10791) - you deserved it (903)


Today, I peeked through my window and trained a pair of binoculars on my neighbour's house. Every night without fail, he ends up standing in front of his window topless to flex his muscles. This time, I was surprised to instead find a note taped to the window saying, "Sorry, I'm out tonight." FML

No comments:

Post a Comment