Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

24 August, 2011

Well, Hello there. Come on in!

The exams are finally over. Well, not exactly..
I still have KH tomorrow and my PMR.
Anyway, I wanted to share some photos with you.
These were taken when I was having my so called "break" from studying.
Oh, you know those breaks where they were supposed to be 10 mins long,
 but ended up being 21838329mins long :)


Harry potter? He lost his glasses. He just isn't the same :(


This is the great wall of memories. there is a total of 8 photographs here.

 This is what your table looks like when you study for 8 hours straight.
P/s: The picture frame with the blue duck beside the blue file is a double sided frame. On the other side is a picture of a special someone. Am I a stalker? yes.

These are my sejarah notes. The subject which I love so dearly.
Yes, I was being sarcastic.

and ofcourse, something that makes me take my mind of exams :)

Well that's it.
Shout out to Qistina Iwani. Because I love her.
 What?
yeah..........

KTHXBYE
dftba
less than three
<3





No comments:

Post a Comment